It is with great satisfaction that EUROPALCO obtained the certification of its Quality Management System, in accordance with the NP EN ISO 9001: 2015 Standard, within the scope of "Global Technical Solutions for Events", after a concession audit carried out by TÜV Rheinland, in April 2019.
What is ISO 9001: 2015?
It is an international reference for quality management, applicable to all organizations, regardless of size or sector of activity. The quality management systems defined in this standard are based on 7 principles.
7 Principles of Quality Management
- Customer Focus
- Commitment of People
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Management of relations
What are the benefits of certification?
- It verifies the commitment of EUROPALCO with the quality and satisfaction of the Customer;
- Ensures that your products and services comply with Customer's requirements and applicable laws;
- It allows you to closely measure the progress of continuous improvement and performance of EUROPALCO;
- Improved organizational performance.
See the certification ISO 9001:2015